ATTENDANCE AND PUNTUALITY
- The students are expected to be regular and punctual. Irregular students disrupts the school life of students. Students are expected to attend the school on the first working day after each holiday.
- It is compulsory for students to complete 75% attendance in an academic session to make them eligible for final examination.
- Continuous absence from school without any information /application will lead to striking off the student’s name from the school record.
- Half days will not be allowed to any child unless there is a medical or valid reason and parents must come to school and accompany the child back home.
- No leave will be granted during test/ exams day .Students who miss will be given zero. In case of genuine illness, medical certificate and all medical prescriptions has to be submitted. To avail medical leave, parents have to meet the Principal. There will be no re-test in case of absenteeism.
THE HOUSE SYSTEM
- To Foster Team Spirit amongst students and to encourage healthy competition between them, the students community at PDDUSDV is divided into four houses.
- The houses which get their names from the four noble virtues I,e Shakti kunj, Shaurya Kunj, Satya Kunj and Dhairya Kunj are under the command of the House Captains and House Vice Captain.
- To motivate,encourage and guide students to perform their best and different areas of competition, the house activities are planned, implemented and supervised by House Coordinators, who are members of the school teaching community.
- ‘Knowledge engenders leadership’, is the guiding principle of the educational system followed in the school.
- To inculcate a sense of responsibility and dynamic leadership among the students,the school appoints the School Head boy and a School Head girl.
- They are assisted by House Captains, Vice captains and House Prefects.