Lodging facility is available in the school premises from class 5 onwards. Residential rooms with all necessary facilities are provided in the three huge Dormitories namely ‘Narendra Niwas’, Bhaurao Bhawan and ‘Vivekananda Nivas’ situated beside the main building of the school.
- At Pandit Deen Dayal hostel mess, planning for food is done in such a way that the child feels at home. The dining hall is spacious and well planned vegetarian meals served.We go by the concept of ‘Indian foods sentiments’ so that children feel at home. The food is prepared keeping in mind the nutritional needs of growing Children.
- The School ensures quality nutrition and hygiene. All the children eat together under the supervision of the hostel staff. Milk and seasonal fruits are provided to children besides regular meals.
LEAVE FROM HOSTEL
There is constant supervision and monitoring of the students activities and emphasis is laid for their safety. Movement outside the hostel requires a written permission from the respectively concerned Warden. Leave is not a matter of right. Students are sanctioned leave as per rules laid down by the school.
PARENT CHILD COMMUNICATION
- Parents can meet their wards between 9:00 AM. to 5:00 PM on Sundays only. Besides this, they can meet their wards only if there is an emergency that too, with the permission of the hostel superintendent. It is totally prohibited to enter the school premises without the prior permission of the hostel superintendent. No parent is allowed to enter the school residential Complex for any reason.
- There should be proper correspondence between Parent / Gardens and their wards for the continous developments.Student can be contacted through telephone generally on Sunday. However an urgent message can be left with the hostel superintendent in unavoidable circumstances. Students will be granted leave only in special circumstances, that too, after the submission of a written application to the Principal. Leave should not be taken at the right. Fine will be imposed if he was taken without permission.
ARRANGEMENT OF ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE OF STUDENT DURING VACATION TIME
Students can be contacted through telephone generally on Sundays. However an urgent message can be left with the hostel superintendent in unavoidable circumstances. Students will be granted leave only in any special circumstances, that too, after the submission of written application to the Principal. Leave should not be taken at the right. Fine will be imposed if leave is taken without permission.
DAILY ROUTINE OF STUDENTS
Hostel schedule is pre-planned from 5 :00AM to 10:30 PM. Exercise, sports activities, academic enrichment program prayer time and are included in it.Recitation of Shlokas, Chaupaiyan, Geeta, Hanuman Chalisa. Morning prayer and moral based stories are conducted in front of the idol of omnipotent Hanumanji from time to time.
- Hostellers will follow the daily routine of the hostel and the school, unless exempted on medical grounds or on recommendation of the house Masters/ House Mistress /Hostel Warden.
- Hostellers are not allowed to stay in the rooms during school hours/ games/ activity/ study period. No day scholar is allowed to enter hostel Complex for any reason.
- Hostellers are not allowed to keep medicines and tonics without knowledge of the hostel Warden.
- Hostellers will be allowed to go home during long breaks.The parents will collect the child from the school hostel and make arrangements for his travel. The hostellers will return to the hostel a day before the school reopen.
- Any hosteller falling sick will report the Hostel Warden without delay. He will be taken to the doctor for consultation. Parents will be kept informed about the same.
When long leave is taken during working days or if students do not return after the breaks/ holidays under exceptional circumstances, leave letter should be sent to the Principal by Parents.Unapproved leaves will attract a fine of rupees 500/- per day.
VISITORS AND VISTING HOURS
- An identity card and “Pass” will be issued to each hostel student and his /her guardian respectively. No local guardian will be permitted to visit their wards without the identity card.
- Parents and local guardians may visit their ward only on Sunday between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Parents visiting outstation will have to take special permission from the Principal/ Hostel Superintendent to see their wards on days other that those a specified for visiting.
- In case of any emergency, visits can be rearranged with the prior permission of the Principal/ Hostel Superintendent.
- Parents seekinghostel admission for the ward(s) are required to submit the application form from the hostel office. On admission, necessary fee has to be deposited in the school’s accounts department. Parents should submit an undertaking that has child will follow hostel rules.
- Formalities to be submitted before joining the hostel
- Before a student join/enters the hostel following documentation formalities must be completed:
- Application from the local Guardian for accepting the child to stay with them during sickness if any.
- Certificate from a qualified Pediatrician that the child is medically fit.
- Hostel rules and regulations are subject to amendment from time to time as per the decision of the management.
WITHDRAWAL OF THE STUDENTS FROM HOSTEL
- Withdrawal request must be made through a proper application by the parents to be submitted in the school office.
- Clearance must be obtained from all the concerned department and Incharges before applying the withdrawal.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued after the receipt of the application and clearance of all dues.
- Caution money will be refundable only at the end of the year.
- Children can be asked to leave the school on following ground.
- Disciplinary issues.
- Unsatisfactory progress in work.
- Detention all repeated detention in a class.